FAIRFIELD RUGBY RESILIENCE
BE INSPIRED by the resilience and strength of our Fairfield Rugby student-athletes who are practicing on Grauert Field and preparing for fall competitions. On STAGiving Day, Thursday, April 22, you can make a gift to support over 100 men and women FURC members and help Fairfield reach our 1,942 donor goal to unlock an additional $1,000,000 in challenge funds to support students. You can help FURC in these areas:
- Supervised training at the Walsh Athletic Center, including nutrition and online support
- Compensation for four USA Rugby certified coaches (two for each team) and a Director of Rugby to manage the program
- Current use scholarships, financial aid for player retention, and active high school recruiting to raise our level of play
- Community service for at risk Bridgeport youth through the City of Bridgeport Rugby Alliance
- Safely regaining momentum and the national rankings of the men’s and women’s clubs
Gifts of $1,000 or more through the University or the FOFR will be recognized
for membership in The President’s Circle. With a gift of $75 or more through the University, you can get a Fairfield 6-pack Coleman cooler. No donation is too small, and you can direct how your donation is used to support the program.
Thank you for your support. We hope you and those you love are healthy and safe.