FAIRFIELD RUGBY RESILIENCE
BE INSPIRED by the resilience and strength of our Fairfield Rugby student-athletes who are practicing on Grauert Field and preparing for fall competitions. On STAGiving Day, Thursday, April 22, you can make a gift to support over 100 men and women FURC members and help Fairfield reach our 1,942 donor goal to unlock an additional $1,000,000 in challenge funds to support students. You can help FURC in these areas:
- Supervised training at the Walsh Athletic Center, including nutrition and online support
- Compensation for four USA Rugby certified coaches (two for each team) and a Director of Rugby to manage the program
- Current use scholarships, financial aid for player retention, and active high school recruiting to raise our level of play
- Community service for at risk Bridgeport youth through the City of Bridgeport Rugby Alliance
- Safely regaining momentum and the national rankings of the men’s and women’s clubs
Gifts of $1,000 or more through the University or the FOFR will be recognized
for membership in The President’s Circle. With a gift of $75 or more through the University, you can get a Fairfield 6-pack Coleman cooler. No donation is too small, and you can direct how your donation is used to support the program.
Make your gift at friendsoffairfieldrugby.org or fairfield.edu/giverugby.
Thank you for your support. We hope you and those you love are healthy and safe.